The pick of the ties goes to Peterborough United who face Everton at London Road as twelve of the twenty Premier League teams went into the hat having received a bye in round one.
There were a notable string of shocks in the first round and those 'giant killers' have been rewarded; Bury who beat Sunderland will face Sheffield United, Scunthorpe United are at home to Aston Villa and Chesterfield will face Manchester City.
Arguably our top tip for some giant killing in this round (without mentioning the Blades) could come from Scunthorpe United who will take on the Villa at Glanford Park.
Exact dates have yet to be confirmed but all ties will take place week commencing 18 September 2006.
- Leeds United v Barnet
- Watford v Accrington Stanley
- Crewe Alexandra v Wigan Athletic
- Doncaster Rovers v Derby County
- Sheffield United v Bury
- Millwall v Southampton
- West Bromwich Albion v Cheltenham Town
- Peterborough United v Everton
- Hereford United v Leicester City
- Port Vale v Queens Park Rangers
- Fulham v Wycombe Wanderers
- Hull City v Hartlepool United
- Walsall v Bolton Wanderers
- Middlesbrough v Nott's County
- Charlton Athletic v Carlisle United
- Barnsley v Milton Keynes Dons
- Chesterfield v Manchester City
- Scunthorpe United v Aston Villa
- Southend United v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Brentford v Luton Town
- Reading v Darlington
- Birmingham City v Wrexham
- Rotherham United v Norwich City
- Mansfield Town v Portsmouth