The diagrams and plans were originally revealed just under a year ago. But the images of how the structure is going to look like have taken a slight twist in the photos which are currently being demonstrated by the club.
On United's official website they stated that the Kop will provide the following facilities:
* An additional 3,200 seats.
* A new covered concourse with catering and toilet facilities.
* A cantilevered roof which will enable the existing central pillars to be removed.
* New office, community and education facilities.
* An additional Blades Enterprise Centre, located in the corner of the stadium between The Kop and the Valad South Stand, will provide growth opportunities for businesses located in the original centre and further off- the-field revenue streams.
* Media and corporate facilities.
* A multi-use games area to be managed by the United Initiative, the club's community charity which delivers highly regarded programmes across the city.
* A student accommodation block will be built on the corner of John Street and Shoreham Street.
The current Kop.
Blades Chief Executive Jason Rockett said: "Over recent years we have upgraded supporters' facilities, have increased the capacity to just under 33,000 and seen the club become the best supported in the Championship.
"We continue to plan for the medium to long-term, putting in place the infrastructure to support a growing fan base and with an intention of achieving our main objective, promotion and sustained Premier League Football.
"We have also taken a longer term view and identified the opportunities around the South Stand (Valad Stand) which would enable Sheffield and Bramall Lane to be a part of any 2018 bid.
"The planning consultation forms part of the initial stages of the planning process. This process can take anywhere between three to six months from the application being submitted. We also recognise with a project of this size there is a need for continuing consultation with the local community and our supporters throughout the whole development process.
"This is an important opportunity for the club and the community, which has seen United become the biggest employer in the area (350 full time, 650 match days), sensitively delivering a number of high profile schemes including the four star hotel and the Business Enterprise Centre, both providing employment opportunities for the local area and Sheffield."
Supporters can attend an exhibition of the plans. The event will take place from Monday 6th October to Saturday 11th October at the reception area of the John Street Stand (Visit Malta Family Stand). Club officials will be present.
The opening times are as follows:
Monday 6th: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday 7th - 10:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday 11th: 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Or if you want to get your thoughts across simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.