Team: Charlton Athletic
Address: The Valley, Floyd Road, Charlton, London, SE7 8BL
Official Website: -
Stadium: The Valley
Last Seasons Finish: 18th (Premier League)
2007-08 Prediction: Promotion Contenders
Championship Odds (Coral)
|Did You Know? |
During the 1970's the Valley was the highest capacity ground in England with a housing of 67,000 fans. In 1985 the club were obliged to leave their home and take up temporary accommodation at Selhurst Park (Crystal Palace) and Boleyn Ground (West Ham United) until their return to a smaller Valley in 1992. In all the Addicks have played there home fixtures on seven different grounds.
:: Fans View ::
Name: Wyn Grant
01. What's the best that could happen this season?
02. And the worst?
03. Young player to watch?
04. Most important player?
05. Player you would like to get rid of?
06. Is your manager the right man for the job?
07. What advice would you give him?
Strengthen the Midfield
08. Which team do you most want to beat this season?
09. Which opposition player will get the most stick?
Any Palace Player
10. Where will you finish?
11. How would you rate Sheffield United and were will they finish?
Should do well, 3rd